Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Newfound Friend!

Has there ever been a boutique that you found on the internet that you want to visit so badly that it hurts? I found one of those!

Through my little blogging world, I came up on the Mari Robeson Style blog and just fell in love! Then I realized that this is the same Mari that has been featured in many, many magazines including my favorite, Romantic Homes. She and her boutique were featured in the "Shop Keeper's" section in May of this year. I had seen a gorgeous photo of her boutique and wished I didn't live on the opposite side of the country as her Arroyo Grande, California store location.

Anyhow, I came upon her blog and commented on one of her fun entries. Then, before I knew it, she was contacting me to see if she could purchase my products wholesale to sale in her boutique! Needless to say, I didn't hesitate a bit. We spoke for a few minutes over the phone and she was such a kind, fun person. We instantly connected! (I love it when that happens!)

If you are lucky enough to live near the village of Arroyo Grande, please stop by for a visit and tell Mari that Jenni B sent you!

16 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Mari is the one who introduced me to blogging. She is fabulous!
Karla

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Great boutique!

Anonymous said...

Jenni, Jenni, you are too kind! Thank you, thank you for your kind words! Wow... :-)
I love my PINK CAKE! I can't wait for the rest of your goodies...Now California can get a taste of your Amazing Talent! I am so fortunate to have found you!!! Miss Mari~

Anonymous said...

I think it's truly fabulous how the blogging world connects creative people :-) I too would love to live near Mari's boutique ... but I'm on the wrong side of the world! Gosh - imagine if I didn't have all your lovely blogs to swoon over! you know my life is going to have a Jenni B creation in it ... when I get a house that is!!!

Beth said...

ohhh jenni !! what great news !! your stuff will fit perfectly in there !!
xo,
beth

Little Pink Studio said...

How fun, congratulations!
~Cerri xo

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Beautiful boutique!!

Lori said...

that is really awesome!!! congrats to you:) thanks for popping over to visit with me again...your blog looks so cute, i love your cupcake sidebars!!!

Saucy said...

Thank you for the link! I lurrve the look (and your fakey food!)

Faded Plains said...

Her shop looks too cute. That's wonderful that she'll be carrying your items...they'll fit perfectly. I'm actually going to Silver Bella tonight...so I'll post pictures in the next couple days.

Talk soon, Andrea

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Hey Jenni,

Congrats on everything! It's so cool that you are doing what you love.

Thanks for posting on my blog. It's good to hear from you. Do you have a personal blog? I want to hear about your life besides Jenni B Originals.

All your stuff is so cute and creative. Reminds me of the drive to Arches when we listened to that OMM story and we talked about doing something that people want and only we can do. Maybe it was on the way to St. George. Anyway, way to live your dream!

Anonymous said...

OO! Pretty!

Anonymous said...

jenni
congratulations!
mari's store is lovely...
wishing you all the success in the world!!
xo

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I mentioned you on my blog for an award--before you break into a cold sweat, there is no obligation--I'm just passing along kudos to some blogs I admire.
Have a nice day~

Joy Jones said...

Hi Jenni! Please check your email for an URGENT message from me! Thanks sweetie : ) ~ xoxo Joy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.