Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This JUST In...

I just got an email from an editor at Brides.com. She was letting me know that my faux mini cupcake place card holders are in an article feature! Check out the article. You have to click on the "Next" button at the bottom of the page to get to mine. They're the second feature.

A couple of weeks ago the editor contacted me asking about pricing and some photographs and of course I was MORE than willing to provide her with what she needed for the article. It's an article all about cupcakes for brides and some different ideas with cupcakes than just the typical "Cupcakes as a wedding cake" idea.



OK, now it's back to making cupcakes. I just got a huge cupcake order for The English Rose Tea Room in Carefree, Arizona. A pleasant English woman gave me a call after I sent her some information regarding my faux desserts. She'll have her faux cupcakes available for sale at her tea room/shop in October. Drop by if you happen to live near!

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats!!!

Country French Antiques said...

That is too cool! Love that bouquet!
Congratulations!!!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

You are such an inspiration. Congrats to you. Always love seeing your creations.

MJ Ornaments said...

Congratulations on your continued success!
Take care,
Martha

Sadie Lou said...

Good job!! They look absolutely fabulous!!
~Sadie

Anonymous said...

How cool! That's awesome for your business, congratulations! I hope you don't mind, but I'm tagging you for a "6 quirky things" post - only if you want to though, don't feel obligated. :) There are details on my blog.

Pieceful Bits said...

Congrats! Your faux cupcakes are beautiful(~~)

Cheryl Ensom said...

Wow! Congrats, Sweets! That's wonderful!

Becky R. said...

Wow, look at you! Congrats on the article and the big order!

Becky R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.